FUJIFILM North America Corporation
FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website X100F Sweepstakes
1. No Purchase Necessary. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter the FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website X100F Sweepstakes (the “Sweeps”). This Sweeps is being conducted by FUJIFILM North America Corporation of 200 Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595 and its promotional agencies (“Sponsor”). All determinations of the Sponsor regarding this Sweeps shall be final. A copy of these Official Rules can be found online at www.FUJIFILMXGFXUSA.com/sweepstakes-official-rules and a copy may be obtained via email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 30, 2019.
2. Time Period and Eligibility. This Sweeps consists of three (3) separate entry periods (each, a “Sweeps Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below. A “Sweeps Entry Period” is defined as beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on the applicable Start Date and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the applicable End Date. Entries will be automatically “rolled over” into the next Sweeps Entry Period unless Sponsor is specifically notified in writing by email at email@example.com that you do not wish to be entered into the next Sweeps Entry Period. For clarity, you will be entered into the Sweeps for the current Entry Period into which you enroll, and then you will be automatically entered into all subsequent Entry Periods, as long as you continue to be a registered user of the FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website for the entire duration of the subsequent Entry Periods.
|Sweeps Entry Period||Start Date
(12:00:01 AM ET)
(11:59:59 PM ET)
|Approximate Date of Winner Selection and Announcement|
|Entry Period 1||October 1, 2018||January 31, 2019||February 15, 2019|
|Entry Period 2||February 1, 2019||May 31, 2019||June 15, 2019|
|Entry Period 3||June 1, 2019||September 30, 2019||October 15, 2019|
The Sweeps is open to all legal residents of the USA only, who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees and the immediate family members of Sponsor (meaning spouses, parents, siblings and children living in the same household) are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada and wherever prohibited by law. Sweeps is subject to all applicable laws
3. How to Enter the Sweeps. To enter during any given Sweeps Entry Period, fill out your first and last name and email address to register your profile on the Site. Registration of your profile on the Site will be valid for one entry in the current Entry Period, and then one entry in each of the applicable Sweeps Entry Periods. Limit 1 profile on the Site per person, and 1 entry in the Sweeps per person, per email address, per Sweeps Entry Period. As referenced above, unless you notify Sponsor that you do not wish to be entered in the Sweeps relating to subsequent Entry Periods, entry in one Sweeps Entry Period automatically enters you in all subsequent Sweeps Entry Periods, and the pool of entrants for each Entry Period will be the aggregate pool of received registrations / profiles from the Site at the time of the Winner Selection referenced.
By entering, entrants in the Sweeps agree to be fully bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s determinations, which in all instances shall be final. By entering, each entrant agrees to release Sponsor from all liability relating to this Sweeps, or participation in it. All entries will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not answer any communications regarding entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure of the Site or of any computer system during any Sweeps Entry Period, including without limitation any technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems or servers, or failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or otherwise any issue which may affect an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweeps.
4. Odds of Winning, Selection of Winners, and Prizes. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by Sponsor during each Sweeps Entry Period from the pool of all eligible entries. The Sweeps prize winner will be selected at random in a random drawing by Sponsors held at 200 Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595 or as otherwise determined by Sponsor, from all eligible and valid entries applicable to each Sweeps Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted on or about each referenced Winner Selection Date above. Alternate winner will be selected at the same time. Each grand prize winner will receive a FUJIFILM X100F Digital Camera. The total approximate value of each grand prize and the approximate value of the prizes to be awarded in connection with each Entry Period is $1,299.95. The approximate aggregate value of all prizes to be awarded across all three Entry Periods is $3,899.95.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its discretion. No cash substitution or transfer of prize by prize winner will be permitted. Prize Winners are permitted to win in multiple Sweeps Entry Periods. Odds of winning will be based on the number of eligible entries applicable in each Sweeps Entry Period. All federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner, and Prize winner will be required to provide social security number as necessary as a condition to receiving prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks after winner notification and validation for delivery of prize. Prize may not be redeemed for cash, substituted or transferred by winner. You are not an official Sweepstakes prize winner until you are successfully validated, you have duly received an official notification of your winning status from Sponsor, and you have signed and returned any necessary Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release documentation as referenced below.
5. Prize Notification and Acceptance. Each prize winner will be notified by email that he/she is a selected winner. The potential winner may be required to sign, notarize and return if and when requested an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release confirming the winner’s identification and eligibility, providing winner’s social security number, releasing Sponsors from liability relating to the prize awarded, and providing Sponsors with the right to obtain (upon Sponsor’s request) and display and use a photo of the winner, as well as his or her name and city/state of residence on Sponsors’ website, Facebook or social media sites, and in related promotional materials. Documents returned by fax or electronically will have the same force and effect as original documents. If such documents are not returned within five (5) business days of the date sent, or if any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or the winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification may result and prize will be awarded to the selected alternate. In the event of a dispute as to identity of any entrant, the actual individual named on the online entry form will be deemed to be the official entrant unless otherwise determined by the Sponsors. Sponsors will not be responsible for any liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind to or of any person or property (including, without limitation, death of any person), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the failure to claim any prize, or for the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweeps-related activity, or participation in the Sweeps. The limited warranty, if any, that accompanies any prize awarded will be the sole remedy available to the prize winners regarding any prize that is provided in connection with the Sweeps.
6. Right to Cancel or Suspend Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweeps is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation due to technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweeps, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweeps (or any particular Sweeps Entry Period) and randomly select the winners from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem, if any.
7. Void Where Prohibited and Disputes. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Disputes relating to this Sweepstakes shall be commenced exclusively within the state of New York, governed by the laws of the state of New York, without regarding to conflict of laws provisions, and will be resolved by binding arbitration before an arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association, provided that applicable law will be applied in any adjudication or arbitration proceeding.
8. Prize Winners. A full list of Sweeps winners may be obtained by sending a SASE to: FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website X100F Sweepstakes Prize Winner’s List, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, 200 Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595 by November 30, 2019.