Content and Accuracy of Information.
While FUJIFILM North America Corporation (“FUJIFILM”) takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information, images, text or links (the “Information”) contained in this site are accurate and complete, FUJIFILM makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information. FUJIFILM hereby disclaims any and all liability for any omissions or errors in or to the Information or the content of this site generally.
It is generally illegal to copy, reproduce or distribute copyrighted information or materials (including photographs) without the consent of the owner of such copyright. Generally, the photographer is the owner of the copyright of a photograph or image. Unless otherwise clearly indicated, you should assume that anything and everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted and may not be used or copied by you except as explicitly provided in this site, or by applicable law or otherwise without the express prior written consent of FUJIFILM or the copyright owner. This prohibition means you may not transmit, mirror, modify or re-distribute any images or text from this site without the express prior written permission of FUJIFILM or the copyright owner. You may download and print images and text from this site only for your private, non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior consent of FUJIFILM or the copyright owner. YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OR ARE AUTHORIZED BY THE COPYRIGHT OWNER TO USE ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR PROVIDED BY YOU. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND COULD RESULT IN LIABILITY BY YOU.
Any images contained in or displayed by FUJIFILM on this site, other than as submitted by you, are the property of FUJIFILM or are used by FUJIFILM with the consent of the copyright holder and persons if any, appearing in such images. Subject to paragraph 2 hereof, the use by you of any such images (or any portions thereof) without the express written consent of Fujiﬁlm or the copyright holder is prohibited. UNAUTHORIZED USE MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF THE LAW AND COULD RESULT IN LIABILITY BY YOU.
Pornographic and Obscene Materials.You are hereby advised that any images submitted by you are subject to review and examination by FUJIFILM. Any and all images are, of course subject to all applicable laws regarding child pornography, child abuse, or obscene or pornographic material. Any perceived violations of law will be reported by FUJIFILM to applicable law enforcement authorities. FUJIFILM reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to process or post any materials deemed objectionable by FUJIFILM.
Any trademarks, tradenames, logos, and/or service marks displayed on this site are the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the express prior written consent of such owner.
Links to Third Party Sites.
The Fujiﬁlm website may contain links to third party websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of FUJIFILM and FUJIFILM.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the FUJIFILM website or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. FUJIFILM shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
YOUR ACCESSING OR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, FUJIFILM ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK OF: INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, ANY LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES, ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES, AND ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR FROM LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES. FUJIFILM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THIS SITE.
Software Downloading and Exporting.
Any software contained in this site may only be downloaded by you where expressly authorized in this site and pursuant to the explicit terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise provided with such software. All downloaded software must retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained on such software. Additionally, the downloading or exporting of software is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to laws regarding copyrights and U.S. Export Controls laws and regulations prohibiting the exporting of software to certain countries and individuals.
The Information We Collect.
The information we learn from visitors to Fujifilm’s site helps us improve our site and provide better service to you. The information we collect falls into two broad categories: (1) information you voluntarily provide to us and (2) information that is automatically collected.
Information you voluntarily provide to us. Generally, you can visit Fujifilm’s site without providing any personal information such as your name, mailing or email addresses, phone or fax numbers or credit card information. However, on some pages, we may request personal information in order to provide a service or carry out a transaction requested by you. We may also ask for feedback relating to our goods or services. Participation is voluntary and you are not required to provide this information. However, if you choose not to participate, we may not be able to perform a requested service or complete a transaction.
For example, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address and phone number when you create an account with us, enter a sweepstakes or contest, sign up for a newsletter, request product information or a product brochure, or correspond with us via email. To order products or services, you may be asked to provide additional information, including credit card information. You may also need to provide information for product warranty purposes.
While we sometimes store information you voluntarily provide to us, we generally will not provide that information to any third party or use the information for an undisclosed purpose except as otherwise noted at the point where the information is collected. To fulfill your orders for products and/or services, information you provide may need to be transmitted to and/or collected by a third party that provides services on our behalf, and, in such instances, we will make appropriate efforts to ensure that such providers do not further distribute your information such as requiring the third party provider to enter into a nondisclosure agreement. In addition, we may disclose information about you when we are required to do so (i) under applicable law or by legal process such as a court order, (ii) to prevent physical harm or property damage or (iii) as part of an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful conduct.
Information Collected Automatically.
We also collect and store certain non-personal information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our site. Like many other companies, we use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” that enables us to place bits of text on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use our site, cookies help us track user trends and patterns. They also relieve you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the site where you have previously entered preference information. We also use web beacons (also known as
“single-pixel GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit our site or open email messages. We collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet to allow us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on our site. We sometimes use the non-identifying and aggregate information that is collected as described above to enhance the design of our site and help us understand the needs of our visitors.
Links to Third Party Sites.
Opting Out, Corrections and Contacting Us.
Our Special Commitment to Children’s Privacy.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our site from users who we actually know to be under the age of 13. Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your Internet search browser that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our site is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track requests at this time.
FUJIFILM North America Corporation FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website X100F Sweepstakes
1. No Purchase Necessary. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to enter the FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website X100F Sweepstakes (the “Sweeps”). This Sweeps is being conducted by FUJIFILM North America Corporation of 200 Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595 and its promotional agencies (“Sponsor”). All determinations of the Sponsor regarding this Sweeps shall be final. A copy of these Official Rules can be found online at www.FUJIFILMXGFXUSA.com/sweepstakes-official-rules and a copy may be obtained via email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 15, 2018.
2.Time Period and Eligibility. This Sweeps consists of 2 separate entry periods (each, a “Sweeps Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below. A “Sweeps Entry Period” is defined as beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on the applicable Start Date and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the applicable End Date. Entries will be automatically “rolled over” into the next Sweeps Entry Period unless Sponsor is specifically notified in writing by email at email@example.com that you do not wish to be entered into the next Sweeps Entry Period. For clarity, you will be entered into the Sweeps for the current Entry Period into which you enroll, and then you will be automatically entered into all subsequent Entry Periods, as long as you continue to be a registered user of the FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website for the entire duration of the subsequent Entry Periods.
Sweeps Entry Period
Start Date (12:00:01 AM ET)
End Date (11:59:59 PM ET)
Approximate Date of Winner Selection and Announcement
Entry Period 1
Launch date of X/GFX USA Website (on or about January 29, 2018)
May 31, 2018
June 21, 2018
Entry Period 2
June 1, 2018
August 31, 2018
September 21, 2018
The Sweeps is open to all legal residents of the USA only, who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. Employees and the immediate family members of Sponsor (meaning spouses, parents, siblings and children living in the same household) are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada and wherever prohibited by law. Sweeps is subject to all applicable laws.
3. How to Enter the Sweeps. To enter during any given Sweeps Entry Period, fill out your first and last name and email address to register your profile on the Site. Registration of your profile on the Site will be valid for one entry in the current Entry Period, and then one entry in each of the applicable Sweeps Entry Periods. Limit 1 profile on the Site per person, and 1 entry in the Sweeps per person, per email address, per Sweeps Entry Period. As referenced above, unless you notify Sponsor that you do not wish to be entered in the Sweeps relating to subsequent Entry Periods, entry in one Sweeps Entry Period automatically enters you in all subsequent Sweeps Entry Periods, and the pool of entrants for each Entry Period will be the aggregate pool of received registrations / profiles from the Site at the time of the Winner Selection referenced.
By entering, entrants in the Sweeps agree to be fully bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s determinations, which in all instances shall be final. By entering, each entrant agrees to release Sponsor from all liability relating to this Sweeps, or participation in it. All entries will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not answer any communications regarding entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure of the Site or of any computer system during any Sweeps Entry Period, including without limitation any technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems or servers, or failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or otherwise any issue which may affect an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweeps.
4. Odds of Winning, Selection of Winners, and Prizes. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by Sponsor during each Sweeps Entry Period from the pool of all eligible entries. The Sweeps prize winner will be selected at random in a random drawing by Sponsors held at 200 Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595 or as otherwise determined by Sponsor, from all eligible and valid entries applicable to each Sweeps Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted on or about each referenced Winner Selection Date above. Alternate winner will be selected at the same time. Each grand prize winner will receive a FUJIFILM X100F Digital Camera. The total approximate value of each grand prize is $1,299.95. The aggregate value of the prizes to be awarded in connection with each Entry Period is $1,299.95, and the aggregate value of all prizes to be awarded across all six Entry Periods is $2,599.90. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its discretion. No cash substitution or transfer of prize by prize winner will be permitted. Prize Winners are permitted to win in multiple Sweeps Entry Periods. Odds of winning will be based on the number of eligible entries applicable in each Sweeps Entry Period. All federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner, and Prize winner will be required to provide social security number as necessary as a condition to receiving prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks after winner notification and validation for delivery of prize.
5. Prize Notification and Acceptance. Each prize winner will be notified by email that he/she is a selected winner. The potential winner will be required to sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release confirming the winner’s identification and eligibility, and releasing Sponsor and its affiliates from liability relating to the prize awarded. Prize winner will be required to provide social security number for tax purposes, and a 1099-MISC will be issued in the name of prize winner in the amount of the prize awarded. Documents returned by fax or electronically will have the same force and effect as original documents. If such documents are not returned within five (5) business days of the date provided, or if any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or any winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, disqualification may result and prize will be awarded to the selected alternate. Sponsor will not be responsible for any liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind to or of any person or property (including, without limitation, death of any person), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the failure to claim any prize, or for the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweeps-related activity, or participation in the Sweeps. The limited warranty, if any, that accompanies any prize awarded will be the sole remedy available to the prize winners regarding any prize that is provided in connection with the Sweeps.
6. Right to Cancel or Suspend Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweeps is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation due to technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweeps, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweeps (or any particular Sweeps Entry Period) and randomly select the winners from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem, if any.
7. Void Where Prohibited and Disputes. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Disputes relating to this Sweepstakes shall be commenced exclusively within the state of New York, governed by the laws of the state of New York, without regarding to conflict of laws provisions, and will be resolved by binding arbitration before an arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association, provided that applicable law will be applied in any adjudication or arbitration proceeding.
8. Prize Winners. A full list of Sweeps winners may be obtained by sending a SASE to: FUJIFILM X/GFX USA Website X100F Sweepstakes Prize Winner’s List, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, 200 Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY 10595 by October 31, 2018.
We hope you’re enjoying your time on the site. To continue viewing without pop-ups, please enter your email
address in the box below. Don’t worry, signing up doesn’t mean you’ll be sent lots of messages! You control
exactly what kind of communications you’ll receive.